Fine Homes Property Management offers Property Management Solutions Made Easy!
Fine Homes Property Management currently manages residential and commercial property in the cities of Nashville, Franklin, Brentwood, Murfreesboro, and many other areas in Middle Tennessee. We tailor a marketing plan for each individual property and allow you to decrease cost, maximize profits, and take the worry out of managing your property!
Our pricing structure varies depending on the following factors:
- Age and condition of building (expected maintenance issues, etc.)
- Distance (from office or from other properties we manage)
Our fee structure is typically broken down into two fees; a leasing fee and a management fee.
Our leasing fee includes:
- Assessing market rent amount
- Coordinating the advertising for the rental property
- Showing property to potential tenants
- Screening potential tenants
- Procuring lease
- Collecting security deposits
- Performing move-in inspections
- Conducting routine maintenance issues while property is vacant (cleaning, lawn maintenance, etc.)
Our management fee includes:
- Collecting rent
- Notifying tenant when payment is late
- Assessing and collecting late fees
- Coordinating evictions
- Receiving maintenance requests from tenants and dispatching professional, reliable and fairly priced subcontractors
- Performing regular inspections as well as move-out inspections
- Monthly and year-end financial reporting to make your year-end tax filing as simple as possible
We screen tenants using the following methods:
- Credit screening
- Employment/income verification
- Rental history verification
At Fine Homes Property Management, our team or professionals are dedicated and focused on providing you with hassle free/first class service, making your property management solutions easy.