Join Our Team
Why RE/MAX Fine Homes?
It takes more than a firm handshake and a cell phone to succeed in real estate. To be a top-performer, you need a leading-edge office that supports your efforts.
At RE/MAX Fine Homes, you’ll be working for yourself, but not by yourself. We provide the network, technologies, marketing tools and “best practices” advice you need to create a thriving business. Backed by national advertising and the highest compensation structure in the industry, RE/MAX agents out-produce and out-earn their competitors.
With over 30 years’ experience and offices in 34 countries, RE/MAX is one of the fastest growing real estate franchises in the world. The RE/MAX balloon is one of the most recognizable business logos on the planet.
RE/MAX agents average 70% of their business from repeat customers and referrals, while other agents average 30% from those sources. RE/MAX agents average 13 years of real estate experience–twice the industry average.
In a business environment of mergers and acquisitions, RE/MAX is the only major real estate network still owned and directed by its founders. All RE/MAX franchises are locally owned and operated.
We are the first real estate network to be involved in more than 1 million transaction sides in a single year. RE/MAX celebrates its accomplishments and looks ahead to even greater achievements in the years ahead.
What does RE/MAX Fine Homes Offer?
This site is designed to generate free leads to RE/MAX Associates and enables Associates to showcase themselves with photographs and up-to-date profiles. On REMAX.com, most MLS listings are now at a buyer’s fingertips. Unlike other real estate sites, REMAX.com visitors can contact RE/MAX Associates directly by using the Find An Agent or Find An Office searches. The site provides free help to consumers for their mortgages and moving needs and provides an international flavor by emphasizing the many countries in which RE/MAX is present.
- Lead Street – Thousands of Free Internet Leads for RE/MAX Agents
A free RE/MAX nationwide internet lead generation system for all participating RE/MAX agents. LeadStreet provides effective, current and convenient real estate listing information to consumers on REMAX.com. This groundbreaking initiative provides users with a seamless view of all residential property listings in the USA by creating a national collection of IDX/ILD (internet listing display) broker web sites. In conjunction with providing the consumer exactly what they are looking for, the new system includes a state-of-the-art lead generation and lead management system for all participating agents
- REMAX.net – RE/MAX Mainstreet
An exclusive members-only website, RE/MAX Mainstreet enables Associates to exchange ideas across the global network, download logos, documents, listing presentations and much more at no cost.
- An e-mail forwarding system, your name@ remax.net, which includes anti-spam and antivirus filters. Add the power of the RE/MAX brand to your marketing efforts by using the remax.net e-mail alias on all your advertising materials. Your e-mails are directed to the e-mail address you specify.
- Message boards. Affiliates can post questions, send and receive referrals and network with RE/MAX members worldwide.
- Downloads. A resource database for documents, forms, logos, graphics, listing presentations and much more.
- Daily RE/MAX and industry news.
- RSN streaming audio and video. RSN streams video of “RE/MAX News” clips and excerpts from the RE/MAX Coaching Hall of Fame, a live monthly prime-time series featuring real estate trainers Howard Brinton, Brian Buffini, Connie Podesta and Richard Robbins.
- Access hundreds of RE/MAX Approved Suppliers in the online eMarketplace.
- On-line registration for RE/MAX International conventions and conferences, as well as RE/MAX Satellite Network designation courses.
RE/MAX Design Center
- In October 2006, RE/MAX introduced the Design Center on Mainstreet. The Design Center is a powerful tool that will enable associates to design top quality listing sheets, brochures, postcards, flyers and web commercials! The Design Center contains over 1,200 templates that Associates can personalize with their own photo and content. Once an associate customizes their template they can print it out in their office or send it to a commercial printer to have high quality pieces printed. Many associates spend thousands of dollars a year having professional pieces created. The design center is free of charge to all associates, saving agents money on their personal promotion items!
RE/MAX Fine Homes Agent Services
- Listing Input
- Contract to Close
- Take Pictures of your listings and upload
- Create Flyers/Brochures
- Place orders for signs/business cards/covers up etc
- Send E-Blast
Want to know even more?
Call us at 615.371.3232 or click the link below for a confidential interview.